I am very pleased to announce that the Fool this year was not me!
Not for lack of trying- Kenny even tried to get his entire church class involved. But, I did not fall into his deceptive trap!
Furthermore, I vowed revenge and carefully planned my husband's demise.
First- I paged him around lunch time and made it look like it was his Chief who was paging him. (I decided to use his Chief's number not only to get Kenny but also to get his Chief. It was like a 2 in 1 deal!)
After the first page I patiently waited a few hours only to page his again.
Now, I was taking a risk in this because I have been warned to NEVER page Kenny unless a family member had lost a limb or was currently in the process of "kicking the bucket".
I knew that this prank would either end in a laugh or a stern "discussion". But after passing it by the Chief's wife I felt assured it would be taken well.
Well, after 4 pages Kenny called around 5 to let me know he would be coming home soon. While on the phone with him I preceded to use my cell phone to page him yet again- only this time I decided to use his own pager number to see if he would actually try to page himself back. He didn't fall for it, but while I was on the phone with him I heard his pager go off and he said, "Someone is screwing with me today- they are paging me with my own number right now."
Yes- it was very hard not to laugh at that.
I told him that it must be someone that he works with:)
We hung up and I started to plan the rest of the day and all my evil plans!
About 1 hour later Kenny calls again. He tells me that he will be later than he thought because his Commander found out about the pages and won't let him come home until he finds out who was trying to page him!
I have to admit- for a split second I thought- OH CRAP!
Then I remembered who I was messing with- and I know him all too well. So instead of giving in I simply said "that sucks!"
After I got off the phone with Kenny I immediately called my friend to find out if Kenny had heard it was me, which of course he had. The truth was out, but I didn't cave! I held strong until Kenny came home and finally called me out:) It was completely worth it!
Oh- and don't worry, he not only got that prank but I also created a "wonderful" meal for him that night!
Kool-aid- without the sugar added
and
Mash Potatoes- with just the hint of baking soda! Yum!!!!
Hopefully Kenny has learned his lesson- don't mess with the best!



3 comments:
Wow! Awesomely vicious! Now you are going to have to post about what he did to you! Must have been a doozy!
"A" for effort Missy! :)
ANd I am SO stealing that Mash potato idea. Might use it on Amanda!
It was so fun for Shad and me to see you two "fooling" each other. You two are awesome.
Post a Comment