The kids had their first day of school! It's hard to believe I have 3 kids in school this year! It's going to be so quiet around the house, that is, until Logan starts talking:) !
I feel bad because somehow I didn't get a picture of Maddie, or it got deleted. Sorry Mad!
Here's Katie! She gets to have the same teacher that Maddie had in the 3rd grade, Mr. Valente.
Maddie is starting the 4th grade this year, which means- HARD WORK:)!
And finally, drum roll please, .......COLE!
This big boy is going to KINDERGARDEN today!!!!!
That's right! His very FIRST day of school!
I'm not sure whose more excited, Cole or me. The interesting part is that I felt more sad at seeing Cole go then the rest. I think it's because for the longest time it was just me and Cole all day. He was always so fun to have at home and the perfect little shopping partner. I'm really gonna miss him!
Guess I'll just have to mold another little Cole out of Logan:)!



0 comments:
Post a Comment