Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Teasing Kenny

So, I warned Kenny that I was going to blog about this! It's just that it's such an amazing event, and rarely seen! This type of incredible occurrence only happens every 20 years or so.......

That's right- a man cleaning WITHOUT being asked!!!! Sorry, I'm sure I'm having way more fun blogging about this than you are reading this:)
In all seriousness, Kenny helps alot, and I'm sure I would be lost without him:)

This next picture I tried to tease Kenny and I told him he looks fat in it because of the way his shirt puffs out. Then it came to me.... he's pregnant and barefoot in the kitchen!!! HA HA HA I have to tell you- he didn't find it as funny as I did.

So, since I had dedicated this blog to teasing Kenny (something you should all know by now that I LOVE doing!) I decided it was time to build him back up a little!
Kenny took on an amazing project this May when he was on leave and I'm just now getting around to showing everyone. He (along with his dad's help) built this awesome fort for the kids! The kids call it their pirate ship, and we found a cute sign to go with it.
The fort is fitted with a rock wall, slide and rope bridge! The kids LOVE it. (I have to admit I love it too, not only because it is fun to play on, but it keeps the kids outside!) Kasey (our beagle) likes it too. It didn't take her long to figure out how to go up the ramp and down the slide:)



3 comments:

Steve, Kristine, Cole, Kade said...

Great job Kenny! I love the new "pirate ship"~ That is very impressive! Congratulations on starting your residency.

Em said...

I love the play structure!! It looks perfect for both mom and kids :) Your kids are so grown up and are so adorable, I guess time flys when you are having fun. Its good to see you guys

PerryParty3 said...

Holy COw! That fort is AWESOME! I want one! Did he save the blueprints? I can't believe he did that while going to school. Truly amazing!