So, I know I'm not the only one who has done this...but this is a first for me! Cole had gotten into trouble for hitting his sister and I sent him into timeout! We always send him to the same corner by our couch. Well, most of the time I let him out after 3 minutes, but this time I was making dinner and then Kenny called. Needless to say I got to talking to Kenny and time went by. It wasn't until Kenny asked if the kids had been good that it dawned on me, Cole was still in timeout! I would say about 15 minutes had past. I went to the corner to let him out and this is what I found....
Yes- I know...I'm a bad mom:) Oh well, at least he got a nap in that day!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Time Outs!
Posted by CareyClan at 1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I guarantee that 15 min does NOT make you bad mom. It sounds like he needed the nap anyway.
I am just impressed that he went to his timeout without screaming and kicking.
HOW do you fall asleep sitting like that?! HE's so big! And still so cute!
So how do you get Cole to stay in time out. Kolton just walks away when he thinks he is done!!! Thank heaven's for naps is all I have to say!!
Megs
Thats awesome! At our house timeouts last for longer than 15 minutes - you are a sucker - just kidding! :)
Post a Comment