Ok- so I just had to update my blog and let people know that I had put the wrong time down for the 10k that I ran (ok-mostly walked). I had previously said that my time was and hour and a half, but I was actually accidentaly looking at the 5K time clock! My time was 1:16:51! Which is alot better than the 1 1/2 hours that was my goal! It was nice to get that update, especially since I evidently tore a muscle in my stomach from running it. Ya, that's right, I can never do anything fun without hurting myself in the most odd way possible:) The thing that sucks the most is that I am out of commission for 2-4 weeks, depending on how well I rest. It's been 2 1/2 weeks and I think I will start walking my normal route again. Hopefully I can get back into it soon! Seriously though, who tears a muscle in the stomach from running- evidently only dorks! How bizzare!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Definitely an important correction, good job on beating your goal time. I hope you heal soon. Oh and I couldn't help notice the time that is was posted, is that really how early you blog?
That is the exact reason I don't run 10k's--too dangerous! You have no one to blame but yourself. HAHA. Hope you feel better!
Post a Comment