Our kids have discovered a new hobby! With all the rain this year we have had an ample supply of frogs around the house. Normally they don't come out until dark, but the kids are resourceful and they have been finding them under the basketball hoop. Everyday they go out and see how many they can catch and then they let them go under the deck. Some are huge, but we also have really cute little ones. I'm paranoid that I'm going to step on a frog one of these days!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I just can't believe how warm it must be there. Your kids are always in tank tops, even in the rain. We get a lot of rain, but its soo cold. What a great activity for the kids, looking for frogs.
Our family spends A LOT of time hunting frogs - we love them!
And yes, we obviously have great taste choosing the same background!
Post a Comment