Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Favorite Photos

So, I'm blogging some of my favorite photos from our trip to the corn mazes a few weeks ago!  I don't have a grand camera by any means, but I'm often impressing myself by how the ones I take come out.  I don't know if anyone else thinks this, but it's always the pictures that I don't plan that come out looking the cutest!  Like this one with Cole and the bridge- I just happened to tell him to look down and I didn't even think I got it right, but it's one of my favorite pictures I've taken of him in a long time!

Ok- so the next one is posed, but not by me!  Katie loves to pose herself and then proceeds to call me over to take the picture.  She's pretty good at it!
Cole is absolutely in love with tractors, and I'm sure his cousin Jacob will love this.  Cole (of course) wanted to climb up onto it, but I was able to keep his feet planted.
Ya gotta love a mid-stride picture!  It shows the reality of the moment:)  Cole seems like he's always in mid-stride!
Ok- so this next photo is more of a joke!  I always knew Jav was a big guy, but I got a crack out of where their feet hit in this picture!!!!   

5 comments:

Allison said...

Thanks, I have awesome friends. Great pictures by the way! And cut Kenny some slack, he's sitting all the way on top of the hay bale and Jav is more leaning on it. Of course Jav can make most people look short.

The Petersen's said...

Where's Miss Maddie? Did she go to the corn maze? We were going to hit up the pumpkin patch last weekend, but it snowed!! So we are going to try again this weekend.

CPA said...

SO much fun!! Thanks so much for the card! Perfect timing, I got it the same day I went to the dentist to get cavities filled (darn dentists j/k kenny). I really needed someone to think about me! I miss you too!!! Like a billion million times!!
Megs

Helms Family said...

So, I showed Jacob the tractor and he said, "Mommy, I want to sit on the tractor." That looks like a fun place to go. We miss you guys! The kids are growing up without us!

Helms Family said...

So, I showed Jacob the tractor and he said, "Mommy, I want to sit on it!" Anyway, that looks like a fun place. We miss you and it seems like the kids are growing up so fast without us!