We recently had a friend come over and take some family pictures of us for a Christmas card. Let me just start by saying that it was quite the event:) We kept it really simple and easy, and with any "normal" children it would have been fine. But, of course, we failed to remember Cole yet again. We should have known that he was not going to allow us the pleasure of a normal picture. Not that he doesn't take good pictures- he's probably my most photogenic child. Cole, however, like to goof off, and he enjoys making other people laugh. He really likes to drive us crazy as well! So....
we started taking pictures and Cole seemed good for the first few frames. The problem came when he realized that he could make the photographer (AKA Jav) laugh. It all went downhill from there:)
Here he is with the first "funny face" of course he had to make his goofy eyes, and for all those who haven't ever seen them...well... it's hard to explain but he can make them go into two different directions. And it's pretty impossible not to start laughing.
Cole- laughing at Kenny's last threat (and at how funny he thinks he is). Somehow this kid takes nothing we say seriously.
Again we have Cole doing something odd! The kid decided to try a few interesting poses on his own.
When we told him to stop laughing the only way he could do it was by covering it up.
And finally this is what we all felt like in the end! I'm sure you all have felt this way right?!?
I figured I would show the pictures that did turn out great. Jav did an awesome job and all the pictures are priceless:)






4 comments:
I LOVE this pictures of Cole laughing at holding his stomach and the one where he is holding his mouth. SO FUNNY! It looks like you had a fun Christmas. I could see in your pics that you had no snow! so sad!
That was one of the funniest posts yet (from anyone I know) - Cole is such a boy! ;)
holy crap!
I can't believe you have 3 kids now, missy!
hard to believe it's been 10 years!
haha! THat was the funniest post ever! Cole cracks me up! I'm glad you at least got one normal picture, but I personally like the personality ones best.
Post a Comment