So, the other day I had a friend ask me how I was feeling? You know how it is... you want to always tell the truth, but has anyone ever answered this question truthfully. (ok- maybe when you are visiting the ER). Well, it dawned on me that this was kind of a silly question. I thought, "What would someone say if I really told them how I was feeling?" They would probably have me committed because this is what they would hear:
How are you feeling?
Well...
Loved... every time I get a smile from my 2 month old!
Tired... from the lack of sleep.
Paranoid... of my kids getting the flu this year!
Stressed... over the amount of stuff that needs to get done, but not enough time in the day.
Happy... that my husband gets tomorrow night off.
Annoyed... at people that expose MY kids to THEIR colds/illness!!!!!
Frustrated... that I've turned into a chew toy for a baby who likes to eat every 2 hours.
Excited... that tomorrows Halloween and my kids will be so cute!
Sad... that my last baby is growing up too fast!
Relieved... that the mouse is gone!
Angry... that people can be so careless!
Sore... from all the recent running:)
Hopeful... that I can do better each day.
Irritated... that no one listens anymore!
Thrilled... that I found a beautiful dress ON SALE!
Disappointed... when people don't follow through.
Exhausted... with keeping up with the laundry.
Amazed... that I've been so blessed!
So... how are you feeling?



1 comments:
I hope it wasn't me, because when I ask I want the truthful answer insanity and all. I have wondered the same thing. I am a little jealous of you self-discipline in the running area. How do you motivate yourself?
Post a Comment