Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Random Pics

More random pictures to share:)  I wanted to get some pictures of Kenny and I in here to prove we really don't leave the kids alone even though you never see us in pictures!  I think one of the best things about having a new baby is all the great pictures.  You just want to be able to remember these moments forever!  

If you've heard me talking about Logan being spoiled... this is why:

Our Little Candy Corn!
These pictures were pretty funny- Cole actually was the one to point out that Logan was "showing his muscles"!

Maddie took this picture- she's getting really good at it, almost tempts me to buy her a "real" camera:)
This one is interesting- Katie took the picture, and don't even ask me where I was at the time?!
Not quite sure what they were doing with the baby and why he has no clothes on.  Maddie later told me that he had spit up on his clothes and that I was making dinner.  Sad that I didn't notice the baby gone:(  Luckily it is Maddie holding him and not Cole! 

2 comments:

Allison said...

I always love the Daddy and Baby Sleeping pictures. But inevitably at some point I think "why isn't it mommy that gets to be napping with the baby?"

Corina said...

He is such a cutie and wow - growing so fast... he is hanging off the couch!