Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sweetness

Just a sample of the cute things we get to see in our house lately!






7 comments:

Allison said...

You know I was just worrying myself yesterday thinking I hadn't gotten anything for Logan, but I remembered what it was that I got. I am so glad to see a picture of him in the dinosaur jammies. I loved those and I love the car jammies he has in the first picture. Only a cute baby could make those things cuter and Logan does the job nicely.

Dianne said...

you've definitely got some cuteness to look at everyday!

Helms Family said...

He ia adorable!! Such a cute boy!! I wish you were closer so I could hold him!

Megan said...

What chunk with a great smile! Definately a lot of sweetness!

Corina said...

You have some dang cute kiddos!! Such perfect smiles!!

Clark Family said...

Too cute!

Megan said...

I wish we could get pics of our boys too! I wish you were moving with us! Get on Kenny about that! J/K But I do that that both Cole and Kolton and Landon and Logan would have so much fun playing together!!
Megan