It's 1 am.
I'm blogging and it's 1am.
Has my life really come to this?
I would be sleeping- normally- but I don't think you can use the word "normally" when you have a baby.
Logan is 5 months and some change and he has decided to stop sleeping. ALL THE TIME.
We have one of those crib toys that plays music and has lights and is suppose to help "soothe your baby back to sleep".
What a load of crap.
Our stupid toy is suppose to play for 25 minutes and then shut itself off.
It's been playing 25 seconds and then shutting off!
So, it's 1 am.



3 comments:
We should have hooked up. I had a really rough night too.
We had one of those kinds of things for Maggie and came to realize that she was just sitting in there staring at it for-EV-ER! So that's why she was so stinkin' cranky the next day. We had to come up with another plan. If I remember what that plan was I'll let you know.
Yikes--let's see I think you could have called me cuz it's only 10:00 pm my time:) May be it's the toy?? I have a student who has a sister that is not sleeping either. The mom took her to the doc's and they can not find out what the issue is. How many hours is he sleeping during the day? Silly me, I know what the problem is--He has never met his grandma poor baby. I will go and look up some airline times:)
Post a Comment