Monday, February 8, 2010

Growing Up

Logan's getting so big!  He is a fun little baby who smiles all the time- even part of the time when he's crying:)  He can be in the middle of a fit and just start smiling!  He's a pro at rolling from his tummy to his back and has been pretty close to going to other way.  He was initiated into the "falling off the couch" club a couple of weeks ago.  It wasn't too bad, but we quickly learned that Cole will sacrifice his brother for a toy.



1 comments:

CPA said...

I remember my uncle told me that Kolton would take a tumble off the couch or bed one day and I thought not my baby I am such a good mom I would never let that happen! Two weeks later he tumbled off the bed. So much for the good mom! I love the "tumble off the couch club"