Saturday, May 1, 2010

Cole's 5th Birthday Party!

This year for Cole's birthday he wanted to go to Chuck e Cheese. Well, since Kenny is allergic to Chuck e Cheese we searched desperately for a replacement. Luckily Kenny came up with the rock climbing idea and it was a huge hit with Cole!
I went with a Spiderman/Batman theme because according to Cole, "they climb alot!"
I found the idea for this Mountain cake in a magazine. The rocks are actually chocolates I found at Walmart. That's Spiderman climbing up the cake and in the picture above we also added Batman.



Our little Monkey! Cole had so much fun playing with everyone and climbing. There were a few times we had to pry him away from the little kid toy area though:).


1 comments:

thesearlesociety said...

Wow! Looks like a great party. I guess it wasn't so bad that Kenny is allergic to Chuck E. Cheese:) The cake is very cool. I love the Coleisms. Isaac is still always cracking me up with things he says too.