Sunday, May 30, 2010

Katie's 8th Birthday Party

Katie was very excited to have her birthday party at the "bouncy house" place this year!  She has wanted to do it for awhile, but we normally only do big parties (with friends) every other year.  I always love having parties at places like this.  I love only having to invite people and show up with a cake.  It makes it a much more enjoyable day when I'm not running around crazy doing everything myself.  Plus I LOVE not having to clean up the mess:)!  We had a lot of fun here.  Even the parents got into the whole scene of the boucy houses.  Kenny and I raced once, I don't quite remember, but I'm sure I won;)!


Katie and Lauren Walker riding the slide!

Kaylee Mackey- these pictures are halarious!

Maddie and Jenna Mackey going down the BIG slide

Me- racing someone (and obviously losing).

Got to Love the hair!

Andrea Mackey- I had to add pictures of the adult for complete humiliation:)

Add caption

I believe this is Cole?

Chandelle Walker in mid-air:)

Katie- opening presents.  They even let her put her handprint on the wall in the birthday room.



I really liked the set up, and the people who work there were great. 

Kenny was given the task of finding a Birthday Cake this year, and he went a grocery store to get one.  He called me later and said he couldn't decide between a cake or cupcakes- so he got both:)  He's so funny!

Since we ate the cupcakes at the party we kept the cake for later at home.  Unfortunatly since Katie's birthday is always around or on Memorial Day it can make it difficult to have a birthday party with all her friends.

0 comments: