Sunday, June 27, 2010

Katie's Baptism

Katie was baptized on June 27th. She has been so excited to get baptized and was even more excited when she knew that some of her grandparents were going to be able to make it. It was a crazy day since we were getting ready to leave right after her baptism for Raleigh because we were flying out early that next morning. We were so glad that all our great friends here came to her baptism. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends! Katie had a wonderful time, and when I asked her what her favorite part was she said the snacks afterwards. That's Katie for ya! She looked so beautiful in her white dress and I'm so proud to have Katie as my daughter. She is possibly the sweetest girl I know and is so very special!


Like always- I forgot my camera, but luckily our friend Shad saved the day & had his cell! Thanks Shad!



1 comments:

thesearlesociety said...

Wow, I can't believe she's old enough to be baptized. Kenny looks mad in the picture!