Finally- after 3 years I get to go to a military ball! I've been so excited for this eventhough I had heard from many people how boring they are. I didn't care! I just wanted to get all dressed up and have a chance to see my handsome husband all decked out in his uniform! And I think it was totally worth it:) We had a fun time going and hanging out with a few of the people he works with, and yes, it was a little boring at one point, but easy to forget while you check out what everyone else is wearing. I don't think I feel the need to go EVERY year, but once in awhile will be fun.
There's an inside joke about the Oral Surgery Residency. We've decided that in order to be a resident here you have to be bald. Not all by choice, and not all are bald, but most of them are and it's funny how it makes them look alot alike!
| Dr. Carey with Dr. Ivory |
| Dr. Beltran, Dr. Carey, & Dr. Batson |



0 comments:
Post a Comment