We are so excited! Katie had her first goal! Well, at least I think she had her first goal. If you ask Kenny he will say she helped, but he doesn't think that it was her that kicked it in. I think that she did most of it so I'm considering it her goal! Katie thinks that she licked it in as well. You will have to watch the video and judge it for yourself. It's kind of hard to see because they let every kid on the team play at once, so you get 14 little kids running around like sheep being chased by a dog. It's a good video though because you get to see Katie kicking the ball and running after it, then making the goal! I was so excited that I just turned the camera off right after the goal! It was very exciting and you can see the shock on Katie's face:) I think she was the most surprised! She's #1 with the long blond ponytail for those who don't recognize her:)
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Katie's 1st Goal!
Posted by CareyClan at 6:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Definitly Katie's goal. :) I love that she is the littles one, but is very aware of where the ball is. What focus! Chelsea would be the one standing around, probably picking her nose or waving to mommy. :) Go maddie and Katie! We miss you!
Post a Comment