Sunday, June 8, 2008

SOCCER STUDS!

So here are the long awaited pictures of the girls and their soccer teams! They aren't the best pictures, it's hard to take pictures and yell at the same time:) Both of the girls are pretty good players, and we have had alot of fun with them in this! I think that they are both hooked and will want to keep doing this for now! They are actually on different teams, but they happened to have the same color of shirts. Katie was on the 5-6 year old team and Maddie is on the 7-8 year old team. Their rules are a little different since they played indoor soccer, but it was still alot of fun watching them. I will try to take some better pictures at the next game of Maddie. She still has 3 or 4 games left, but Katie's season is done.





1 comments:

PerryParty3 said...

Can I just say how jealous I am of your kids tans?! This weather up here is beyond depressing. SWEATERS are supposed to be in boxes mid-June, NOT on bodies.