Sunday, June 8, 2008

Life Is Crazy Some Days!




Well, sorry I have been really sucking at the this blog thing! I have no excuse except that we have been busy. I am currently planning a reunion that I won't be attending, trying to be a decent Relief Society President, helping my kids finish out the school year, taking kids to soccer games and practices, having family visiting for the past 2 weeks and the next 3, and still managing to stay sane! Did I forget anything? Oh- Kenny had an amazing time at Airbourne School for 3 weeks, so I was a single mom then and I am about to be a single mom again as soon as he starts residency in one week. Well, life is grand! For some reason I am still standing and I just keep telling myself to take one day at a time! I think that when I look around I really have it so good! I have the opportunity to stay home with my children which I love, and I have supportive family and friends! I really have it so much better than alot! I want to post pictures but we have recently changed computers! We got a Mac and I am totally stupid when it comes to pictures! I have a few that I can post for now, but nothing to good- I will try to post some better ones soon! Thanks for looking and I promise I will change the music- I know that it's boring:)

2 comments:

CPA said...

Could be worse you could have an apartment to paint and tentants freaking out when their parking spot has been taken. Your family looks awesome!
Megs

Corina said...

Thanks again for letting us visit! We had so much fun!! You still have almost 2 weeks of visitors and then you will start to feel lonely - maybe not...luv ya!