Friday, December 19, 2008

Disney on Ice

Maddie and Katie were invited to Disney on Ice for a birthday party this year, and once I heard that Cars was going to be one of the shows I knew I had to take Cole!  We went up on Saturday to Raleigh and got to see the best Disney on Ice I've seen so far!  Of course I have only been to 2, so I guess I might not be the best judge.  We got there early so that we could see the princess's dresses on display- and you won't believe who the kids got to see!!! 
CINDERELLA!!!
Katie of course was sooo excited since she is her favorite!
Cole seemed amazed by her and he kept trying to get closer to her but they had her sectioned off:)  And of course their was the problem of the security guard!  Pretty funny that Cinderella had more security than most famous people:)  Especially since she was being guarded from children!

Snow White's Dress


Yes- Cinderella was a real person here!  She sat there and waved at all the little kids, but never talked or stopped smiling!  I felt sorry for her because I thought that her cheeks must be killing her!
Note: the security guy in the background:)

Bell's Dress
Ariel's Dress
Jasmine's -well- whatever you would call it!
So, of course the show started with Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy.  I was sitting with Cole in a different section than the girls, so I only have an account of what he experienced!  But he was so excited to see Mickey!  He's never gotten to see Mickey in really life before- and I think he was just so surprised that Mickey was real!

Well, the next group to come out was the highlight of Cole's (short) life!  
As you can see any little 3 year old boy would have freaked at this!!!
Luckily I was able to capture the look on his face during this whole part!!!





Then they had the little mermaid.  I'm sure the girls were loving this!!!  Cole actually liked it to!
Next was Lion King!  Cole again was really excited to see this!  It was a really good production, and each act was just long enough to make it memorable!


Cole- chowin' down on some popcorn!  He still wouldn't take his eyes off the show!  I've never seen him so enthralled!
Lastly, after a short break they had the Fairies- like Tinker Bell and such.  It was a great part, but once they took to the ice Cole asked if we could go.  Obviously he was not into the fairies, but I know that the girls were just thrilled!
Mikey and Minnie came out again to say good bye, and Cole kept yelling bye to them!  


All in all it was a wonderful time!!!!!

2 comments:

PerryParty3 said...

I love all the priceless pictures you got of cole's face. HOw cute! I love that they had the princess dresses there. That would have been enat to see. Must have been some birthday party!

Clark Family said...

Missy,
Looks like a lot of fun! My boys would have loved the Cars show too!
love,
Clarks