Maddie had her birthday party thins year at a kid's salon! It was absolutely perfect, and I am so excited that we decided to splurge this year and do this! She really wanted this, and after some consideration and sucking up to Daddy, she got it! It was really nice for me- they supplied everything from the venue to the cupcakes to the paper supplies! I made the giftbags, but if I had wanted they would have even done that! It was so fun, especially since the girls are at the age now where they want to do "girly" things! Each girl got their nails and hair done, and they got to dress up and dance and sing to the music. We took some group pictures at the end and we had all the girls pull out their inner Hannah Montana for it!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Maddie's 8th Birthday!
Each girl got to decide how they wanted their hair done, hence the CRAZY hair do's!!!!
We decided that Katie was Rainbow Brite! All of the other girls had dark hair, so when it was Katie's turn to get her hair done the hair stylist went a little wild on the colors, but of course Katie just LOVED that!
Everyone really loved getting their nails done! I teased Maddie and told her she was really spoiled because Mommy has never even gotten to get her nails done before!
Posted by CareyClan at 5:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Hey guys! This looks like so much fun. You are a great Mom Missy! I miss you guys so much. I love Katie and Maddies hair.
That is so cute! I bet they will all remember that party well!
Post a Comment