The girls had their skills n' thrills program this last Saturday at gymnastics. They have been attending for a year, and they absolutely love it! The best part to me was when they would finish a routine and do their pose at the end with their arms up and their little booties out just like the real gymnasts do:) I got a few pictures and some videos of their routines, but I just about screamed during their floor routine when my stupid camera's battery died! ARGH! I hate technology some times!
Katie's Bar Routine:
Maddie's Beam Routine:
Katie's Bar Routine:
Katie's Beam Dismount:
Maddie's Beam Dismount:
Maddie's Floor Routine (Partial)- stupid battery:)



7 comments:
OH MY STARS!! I LOVE IT! They are so cute and good. I miss them so much I ache! Tell them for me how good I think they are & that I can't even do a cartwheel! haha
Miss you! and congrats on the gender of baby (i didn't know if other people knew yet, but i am super excited!!! i will hopefully find out on wednesday!
Those are fun videos and the girl look like they have alot of fun with gymnastics!! Great job Maddie and Katie!!
I loved watching the girls do their gymnastics. It brings back fond memories. I miss you guys and don't leave comments EVER but I love watching ou grow. I also love reading Cole's Colisms and yes that is a brother for you. After # years I just spent the week with both my brothers and the isms are still there. I love it.
wow! I'm super impressed! Have they only been doing it for a year? Chelsea never got even CLOSE to doing those things at the rec center's gymnastics. They look like they're trainging to go pro! Very cute!
Missy,
Hey...Congrats on the new one on the way! Your girls are so cute doing gymnastics! Happy late birthday to Cole!
love,
Kelli
Damn thats so cute! I am so impressed with both of them - Maddie's got such good form! Fun!
I just realized I think I swared in the last post - what am I trucker... :) Sorry...
Post a Comment