I totally forgot to blog about these in June, so I'm making up for it now:) First of all I have to mention a few things:
Kenny and I celebrated our 10th anniversary in June, and since he's in a residency right now we couldn't really do anything huge (like a vacation or stuff). So instead, we went out to eat (without kids!) and went shopping for a lawnmower:) It's ok- shopping for the lawnmower was actually my idea. You see being that I was 7 months prego it's not like we could go do alot of things anyways! I figure he still owes me one and maybe in 3 years when he's done with the residency I will cash in for it!
Secondly, Kenny NEVER gets me flowers:) We have this funny argument about this fact. He swears that about 7-8 years ago he got me flowers and I got mad and told him I didn't want flowers!
I SAY- about 7-8 years ago he would come home on special occasions (my birthday-valentine's day, ect.) with beautiful flowers from really expensive florists and I told him that I would be just as happy with flowers from Walmart or somewhere cheap- I wouldn't even notice the difference!
Either way- I haven't gotten flowers since then, and I haven't been able to fix that problem:)
Well, on our anniversary I had the shock of my life!!! Kenny came home carrying 1 dozen beautiful roses! They were amazing and so colorful:) I think it took me awhile to realize what they were-- HAHA--just kidding. I was so excited and I love them!



3 comments:
I'm glad Kenny finally broke down and got you some flowers. Be sure to tell him hello for me, and best wishes with the pregnancy.
Those really are beautiful! And you are wise not to mention where they may have come from...
:~D
Congrats on the flowers and the 10 years! Isn't it crazy? Sometimes it feels like time has just flown by. Jeff and I also celebrated our anniversary in a BIG way---we went to breakfast at IHOP! For #15 I am SOOO going to go on vacation somewhere tropical!
Post a Comment