Friday, July 3, 2009

My Huge Problem


Ok- this is my obsession!  I know I should be focusing on more things, but I can't get this off my mind, and I can't seem to find anything like this anywhere else:)  I'm desperate!  I WANT THIS DIAPER BAG!  There's a small problem.  Only a tiny one:)  It's $375.  Ok, maybe that's a BIG problem!  SO big that when I told my husband he laughed.  

I have searched for a knock off, and can't find anything like it.  I have searched for a cheaper (similar) bag, but also can't find anything.  The nearest thing I have found is a patent leather RED diaper bag that I would rather die than have:)  Am I being the most superficial person right now?  I normally don't obsess about stuff like this and I have never been able to buy a purse that cost more than $30.  I always thought it would be a huge waste of money.  So WHY am I freaking out about this?  I've tried to chalk it all up to being pregnant, although I'm not sure that this is a viable excuse.  I don't remember being shallow on the list of side effects:(  I really think it all boils down to the fact that this is our last baby and with all the other kids I used the free diaper bags you get at the hospital.  I was thrifty back then:)  I did buy a diaper bag with Cole, but it probably cost $12.  

I want to explain- it's not the name brand or designer fact behind this diaper bag- I promise I'm not that bad:)  It's the look of it and the amazing pockets it has on the inside!  If I could find this diaper bag for under a small fortune I would get it in a heart beat!  In fact I was given permission for $75.  But I am sad to say I can't find anything that is close:(  I have got everything I need for this baby (we haven't found a name either- that will be my next blog rant!).  I just can't find a diaper bag!!!!
Emily Leather Taupe 813 - NEW

XRAY_EMILY500n.jpg

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I hate getting something stuck in my mind and then not being able to get it! Good lucj in your hunting! (email me and I will invite you to my blog! snshnrn at hotmail)

Corina said...

I don't think you metioned that this is a storksak...in case anyone was wondering :)

JFunk said...

Well...can you tell me more about what the pockets are on the inside so i can look for something? I have no idea what is "cool" in a diaper bag. :)

The Petersen's said...

I remember those "thrifty" days when you used the free diaper bags! Good times...unfortunately I am still in them! haha