Cole came to me the other day and he had his hair all messed up. I asked him what he was doing, and he told me that he gave himself a mohawk:) I thought it was so cute that I asked him if he wanted some help with it. Of course he accepted and we began piling on the gel/pomade/hair spray. Basically anything we could find! Well, after some blow drying as well it actually stayed up pretty good. We then went shopping and the whole time people were saying how cute it was, I was just thinking about how Kenny would freak out if he knew I took Cole out into public like this! It was quite funny. Cole loved it and it actually stayed put for a good portion of the day- probably around 5-6 hours. Then it fell flat! Oh well.





1 comments:
Nice Hair Cole!! Was it your idea or your sisters?
Post a Comment