Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School- 2009

The girls had another first day of school!  They were excited, but I think they still were hoping for a little bit more summer vacation.  I think I was hoping for that too.  I'm suppose to be on bed rest, but there was no way I was going to just drop them off.  Cole and I walked them in, but it didn't take much to get them situated since they are fast becoming pros at this.  I think Cole was bummed to see them go, but also a little excited for some mommy and Cole time.  What ever short time we have until this baby comes.  I had tossed around the idea of putting Cole into preschool, but he didn't get in to the one at the girls school, and I wasn't fond of the idea of driving all over the place every day picking up and dropping off kids to two different schools.  Especially once the baby came.  So, Cole will have one more year of hanging out with me, and I'm sure he will have more fun once he has a little brother to play with.

Katie- First day of the 2nd Grade


Maddie- First day of the 3rd Grade

0 comments: