Well, I have had alot of people ask about what is going on, so I figured I would blog about it so I don't have to keep repeating the same story over and over again:) Not that I have anything better to do though! So last week I was 34 weeks prego and I had a little complication. Nothing that we didn't expect would happen because of the history of this pregnancy and being high risk and all. It was a little scary, but luckily it turned out good.
*WARNING- TMI- I basically had some bleeding in my uterus and it had caused a large clot that didn't come out until I had started to dilate. So I went to the hospital and got all checked. The docs were great, and they "fixed" me all up- which basically means they made me lay in an uncomfortable hospital bed for 48 hours until the bleeding subsided. Luckily on Saturday I was able to come home, but now I'm stuck on bed rest. Not too strict- I get to take showers and stuff, so at least I'm mobile:) My friends have been taking my kids alot which is great, and we have had tremendous support from Kenny's OMS family! They all let him take the days off when I was in the hospital, and they even visited to see how it was all going! Pretty sure the nurses freaked when they saw 3 surgeons walking into my room- ha ha! Their wives have been wonderful- providing meals and babysitting! I can't even imagine how I'm going to pay all these people back:)
Most of you know that Kenny and I are very "we can do it ourselves" oriented, but this has been a big lesson on humility!
I had a very promising ultrasound today! The placenta looks like it has moved! I will have to wait till next week to see what my doc says, but I still have a c-section scheduled for Aug. 29th. I've realized that this baby likes to mess with us!
OH, and we named the baby! He will be Logan Richard! We are relieved to have that behind us. Now we just need to find out when he's coming and how!



3 comments:
Yay on picking the name, yay on the name, Yay on being home and for the most part well. Yay on good food and good friends and good husbands and good kids. See you Thursday, if not before... CALL me if you need or just want!
Oh Missy! This kid has given you every prego problem! I am glad you have a lot of support! Just think you are almost done! I still look like a beached whale and have 8 weeks to go! I love the name!!
Megs
I like the name too! And I hope you get good news at the Dr's and can say goodbye to a C Section!
Post a Comment