Saturday, August 8, 2009

Katie's New Glasses

About 1 week ago we went and picked up Kate's new glasses:)  I took them to the eye doctors in July and sure enough Katie needed glasses.  She seems excited about them, but I'm not completely sure yet.  It's kind of been a pain to remind her to put them on all the time.  And trust me, they weren't cheap.  I think a little of that is my fault- I bought them from the eye doctor's office instead of thinking about going somewhere cheaper.  The good news is that they are great quality and warranty.  Now if I can just get her to wear them all the time like she's suppose to.  



1 comments:

thesearlesociety said...

I didn't know Kenny did Airborne. When last year did he do it? You could have stayed with us if it was when we moved here in July! That would have been cool!