Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Break Dancin'

I was just finishing mopping the floor today and Cole walked in.  He asked me if I was done, and I said yes.  He proceeded to lay down on the floor and I couldn't figure out for the life of me why, but hey, this is Cole we're talking about right?!  The next thing I knew I was laughing so hard I couldn't stop!  What he did was only pure genius!  Amazing what this kid an come up with, and I'm still not sure where he learned this from- my guess is "So You think You Can Dance"!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

That is too too cute!

The Petersen's said...

Tell Cole that was awesome. Our boys also like to do their version of breakdancing. Pretty dangerous
Trav does one called the donkey kick

Corina said...

You need to send that in to Ellen or Funniest Videos or something...did Kenny teach him that...get Kenny on video too :)