Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sorry!

Ok- so I'm really sorry about not blogging sooner or putting up pictures of Halloween yet! You see, I really do have an excuse this time! My camera "mysteriously" got a crack in the LCD screen. The camera would still work, but I didn't want to mess with it and I took it into Best Buy to get it fixed. Unfortunately, it took 2 weeks to get it back. I was able to borrow a camera for Halloween and everything, but I couldn't hook it up to my computer. So, hopefully it will only be a little bit longer and I should have the pictures.


Until then... enjoy the new blogs I was able to put up, and these pictures of Jacob "the frog".


This little frog was by our front door every night for a full week.  HE would climb up onto the window seal and just sit there.  Cole named him Jacob, because let's face it, everything is named Jacob in our house!


1 comments:

Allison said...

You guys are such a cute family, loved catching up with the happenings in your neck of the woods.