Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cole's Soccer Season

Cole had his very first soccer season this year!  He was so excited to play since his sisters got to play last season.He was grouped in a team with 3 and 4 year olds.  And believe me if you want to be entertained you just have to watch one of these games:)  He caught on pretty fast and he got his first goal during his first game!  I didn't have the video camera on, but I was quick enough to catch the picture of it!  Cole is #8 in the purple!   








I think one of Cole's favorite parts was the practices that they held before the games though!  He had fun playing tag and chasing the little girls around!  Most games were spent chasing girls, and whatever time he had left he spent in climbing the nets on the goals!



























Each kid got a trophy at the last game!  Cole was so proud of it and kept insisting that he had to go home and put it on his dresser!

0 comments: