Here they are! Yes, in the flesh- our long-awaited Halloween Pictures!
If I have to explain what we are then you are not a true American! :)
And yes, you may be asking yourself, "Aren't they missing Shaggy?" and "What does Venom have to do with the Scooby Doo gang?"
Well.... let me explain....
Cole is 3. Nough said!



Everyone was shocked to see Kenny with hair- I let them know that he just didn't shave his head for a few days:)


I wasn't sure that I could pull off Daphne seeing she was the pretty one, but I was very confident that Maddie could easily do it. Plus, Velma's the smart one- remember?!


These next pictures are priceless! Cole with his best bud (as he likes to call him)!
We weren't allowed to call Cole Venom- he was "Black Spiderman"!




6 comments:
You guys looks GREAT!!! How fun!
YOU ROCK at Halloween! Every year I wonder what the Careys are going to be for Halloween SWEET!!
Megan
i love that you all dressed up! so cute! I remember the good ole days when Kenny had hair, and once it was really long almost like that!
I love your scooby doo theme! Carston would have loved for us to do that. How creative!
Wow - I think that is the best costume for you! You guys all look so great - wow! Fun! Good job Missy!
That is so awesome...hahaha...love the costumes. You guys pulled that off really well!
Post a Comment