Carving pumpkins was very interesting this year! Our kids have never been huge fans of it. They seem excited for it each year, and then once the pumpkin is opened they stand back and stare at it like there's an alien climbing out of it. I understand that it can be a little gross, but their kids! They should be loving this right! I mean, these are the same kids who catch frogs and bugs, and who play in the mud constantly! I can just not figure them out. Especially Cole- HELLO, he's a boy! Pumpkin guts should be number 3 on the list of fun things to play with!
Well, after some persuasion and a good dose of threatening they finally decided to be a part of this tradition. (We may have said that if they don't touch the pumpkin gut we would throw it at them.)
You may notice that Maddie is not in any of these pictures. She is actually the one taking the pictures. I think it was her way of trying to get out of it:)
This is the final result- we let the kids draw their own faces on and we cut them out, so if some of them look funny you'll know why!
Each kid is standing or sitting next to the one that they carved.



1 comments:
YOu are looking super skinny Missy!
Post a Comment